How can we create a good life for all of us?
Table of contents
- Holistic activism
- Holistic cause-problem analysis
- Thought patterns, beliefs, paradigms, beliefs, lies…
- Symptoms of a collective lack of consciousness
- Holistic cause-solution strategies
- Goals, values, visions and ideals
- The odds have never been better!
- Time has never been so short!
- What can/must we do together?
- What should we continue to do in parallel?
- What can each person do for himself?
- What can we do for other people?
Quick course Free World Order
How can we create a good life for all?
+ holistic cause and problem analysis
+ holistic cause-solution strategies
+ think freely, be mindful, act pro-actively
= Holistic activism
First and foremost, we must actively investigate the causes and connections why the world is the way it is. Define a holistic cause-and-problem analysis or make a planetary diagnosis. In addition, we need holistic cause-solution strategies. We need to find ways to actively stop the analysed causes instead of just treating the symptoms. On the one hand we have to actively assist in euthanasia for a system that is at the end of its life and on the other hand we have to simultaneously assist in the birth of a new system whose time is long overdue. By living holistic alternatives and thus pro-actively creating the world we want it to be, instead of being reactive and waiting and hoping that somebody might do it for us one day.
Being holistically active together!
YES, holistic activism is (includes and stands for)
· being as positive as possible, arousing emotions and moving hearts.
· Inviting, supporting and helping but giving people a choice.
· Asking questions, arousing interest, directing attention to something, thought experiments.
· to be allowed to be angry, indignant and restless, and to use this energy constructively.
· the conviction that a peaceful and just world is always possible.
· the conviction that the current global, competing and destructive power structures can only be resolved through collective holistic rethinking and global holistic cooperation.
· loving, cooperative, non-violent, understanding, spiritual.
· financed by voluntary donations, non-profit, decentralized, transparent, free and freely accessible (open source), and sociocratic (self-organized).
· open to any faith as long as it is and remains agnostic. An agnostic is always aware that faith is not the same as knowledge, that there can be one, several or no God, but that no one knows this for sure, but that everyone believes only for himself or not.
· Finding causes and solving causes instead of mere symptom relief.
· Networking and cooperation instead of isolation, division, splitting and competition.
· Enlightenment and dissemination of the essential instead of confusion through marginal issues.
· Collective target group-oriented education, activation and networking.
· Activation and motivation, the willingness to act instead of resigning.
· parallel individual, social and systemic change.
· parallel local, regional, national and international, as well as religious networking.
· Orientation, focus and concentration on the positive and constructive, as well as on proven and creative alternatives, instead of keeping the old system alive or even fighting it.
NO, holistic activism strives not to be (…if possible):
· against something but for something, together for a better world,
· judgmental, punitive, guilt-seeking, purely problem-oriented,
· spread fear and panic
· put pressure on, overstrain
· polarizing, dividing, separating, excluding,
· all-knowing, perfect, flawless, dogmatic,
· can be classified as party political and neither purely reformist nor purely radical, religious or purely atheistic…
Holistic cause-problem analysis
To sum up, it can be said that:
Unfortunately, it’s easier to deceive people than to convince them they’ve been deceived. In the power of our thoughts lies both the cause and the solution of all our problems and challenges. The world is the way it is because we think the way we think. Whereby we think the way we think because a power-hungry minority deliberately suppresses the consciousness of all humanity in order to maintain power. This manifests itself in collective lack of: wisdom, knowledge, insight, love, trust, dignity, cohesion, cooperation, altruism, hope, knowledge, the courage to face the truth, activism, imagination, networking; the ability to distinguish knowledge and faith, from the essential and the non-essential, from equality and justice, etc. The most serious symptoms are our destructive emotions, feelings and character traits such as selfishness, greed, envy, hatred, propensity to violence, competitive thinking, addictive behaviour, lying, inferiority complexes, inability to relate, etc. All the indescribable suffering that has arisen from this poisonous combination has manifested itself over time into a collective chronic traumatisation that is deeply rooted in us, which now needs to be treated together with love and understanding.
Lack of Consciousness
At present, humanity is still suffering from a lack of awareness about this:
· what power is and the relevance of its distribution to every aspect of every human being’s life. That the probability of self-discovery and the greatest possible enjoyment of life, as well as the possibility of developing individual potential and expanding consciousness depends on how just, transparent and stable power is distributed globally.
· That there is no such thing as guilt, because every person is only a product of his environment. No one is intentionally unconscious. To do something wrong or evil in full consciousness is by definition impossible. Everyone always does exactly what is considered right and necessary. To accuse and condemn someone for what you are, think, say or do is unjustified, wrong and unconscious.
· who and what we are, why we are here, what the meaning of life is. What is true, what is real, what is right and wrong, good and bad. What kind of world we live in, what the world might be like, what we miss. Why the world is the way it is, how we can actively create a better future.
· that all solutions and alternatives for a good life for all have always been there and are only waiting to be implemented globally and that every single person is a decisive factor in the balance of change.
· that every human being is equal and that we only differ individually in the details; what creative (divine) potential every single human being carries within himself; what effective power our emotions and thoughts have; that we create our reality through our subconscious, our zeitgeist (our world views).
· that collective and individual health, security, freedom, contentment, etc., are inseparably linked. That personal happiness depends on the general conditions, both in the immediate environment and globally, to be and become happy.
· That all that is consciousness, that matter arises from consciousness (frequency, vibration, energy and information) (idealism), instead of the other way round (materialism, materialistic world view). That we humans are spiritual beings, that we are only temporarily in a physical body in a material world, in a 3-dimensional perception, and even time is only an illusion for us (error of the intellect).
· that eternal material growth is something natural, positive and desirable. Because the opposite is the case, in a world with limited resources it is a guarantee to destroy oneself. Expansion of consciousness, mental and spiritual development, self-discovery, unfolding of potential, art, science and research, etc., all serve to satisfy our natural urge for eternal growth.
thought patterns, beliefs, paradigms, beliefs, lies…
Currently, too many people are subject to destructive patterns of thought and outdated beliefs or the misconception that
· that the voice in our heads, our minds are ourselves. (Illusion of separateness, ego)
· we are the crown of creation and the earth belongs to us. (selfishness)
· it is God’s will to make the earth subject to us, as well as to oppress those of other faiths and women.
· the stories we were taught in history class are true.
· people are inherently selfish, evil or even violent.
· we are currently free and self-determined in our thoughts and actions
· it is the meaning and goal of life to be a successful person instead of a valuable one.
· everyone is solely responsible for his own happiness. (Neoliberalism)
· it is a human right to call limited resources your property. (capitalism)
· Scarcity prevails and there is not enough to meet the needs of all.
· we urgently need private property and material things to be happy.
· everything that belongs to everybody is inevitably decaying because nobody cares about it.
· we impoverish without continuous economic growth, although the opposite is true.
· full employment is a desirable goal instead of having more and more free time.
· our current economic and financial system is more useful than harmful.
· Money has more advantages than disadvantages and a life without money is not possible.
· Money has a real value and is created (increased) and regulated with confidence.
· there is no connection between power, property, energy, money, resources and war.
· the world is more likely to end than capitalism, corruption and tyranny.
· that violence can be a solution, that evil can be defeated by force and that wars are a necessary evil.
· the world can’t be any better than it is now because we have already tried everything and we are doing everything for it.
· you’re not part of the problem, you’re not responsible for it.
· our scientific and technological achievements are used primarily for the benefit of humanity
· the greatest threat comes from terrorism and climate change rather than from shadow government
· there is no such thing as an organized collaborative global power elite, or cannot exist (financial-media-industrial-military complex, think tanks, party foundations, lobbies, family dynasties, secret societies, etc.)
· it is purposeful to choose people instead of values, laws, goals, ways etc.
· we live in a democracy that preserves the interests of the majority or can preserve them at all.
· our well-being and the environment have a value for the domineering or states.
· our health system is designed to keep us healthy.
· our education system is designed to educate us to be critical, free thinking people.
· states would never do anything like mind control or terror to their citizens.
· the established (mainstream) media would report extensively about it, if such a conspiracy really existed.
· we are powerless and can’t change anything
Symptoms of a collective lack of awareness
Still, if the world is as it is, the circumstances are as they are:
· because a minority (greedy, power-hungry, unscrupulous insane, etc.) has successfully influenced, exploited, and oppressed the environment (nature, animals, and other people) for thousands of years. Because the global power struggle prevents us from coexisting peacefully and sustainably in harmony with our environment.
· Because a minority influences the thinking and actions of the majority very successfully, especially by generating fear, separation, lies, violence as well as by maintaining the misbelief in property rights (private property) and the logic of exchange (money).
· because people are collectively traumatised and, in view of the current situation, still too much in self-pity, frustration, depression, resignation and isolation (getting lost in their body of pain, pursuing the addiction to pain). Because too many of them lose themselves in wanting to find out every detail of this endless conspiracy or, in the vain search, to be able to blame it all on.
· Because fear and comfort still prevent us too much from showing civil courage and actively working for a healthy world. Because evil can only triumph as long as the good people still allow it.
· because humanity has not yet managed to unite and cooperate in order to: organize just and stable global power relations by distributing the earth’s resources fairly and organizing human potential in such a way that we can satisfy all our needs in abundance.
· because too few people still have an idea of what paradise we can have on earth, or because too few still believe that we can still experience this paradise. Statements like: I cannot imagine this with the best will in the world, means in truth, I do not want to imagine this. I do not believe in it means I do not want to believe in it. Everyone can and has the choice, we just have to want to!
· because too many activists are still too busy trying to alleviate the symptoms and therefore have too few resources to deal with the causes; or because too many are too busy trying to reform or repair an incurable system instead of establishing a new healthy foundation and system. Because the activists understand the real causes and want to eliminate them; because they are not yet networked and cooperate enough to effectively focus and align their potential.
· Because our brain (the mind) has taken over the leadership over us by increasingly displacing our inner guidance through the heart (the love) and the gut (the intuition, the gut feeling) As a result, we have lost the connection to and respect for nature and unlearned to be in harmony with ourselves, in inner peace and thus naturally also in the outer world. As a result, our thoughts and actions as a whole are determined more by egoism than by altruism.
· because femininity and masculinity have massively changed from their originality. The natural roles and relationships between women and men as well as sexuality are massively disturbed. The unnatural opposites can hardly be greater: male dominance as well as female submission, sexual licentiousness and perversion as well as inhibition and restriction (unfree love)
Holistic cause-solution strategies
A good life for all is possible, for this it needs a global system change, this requires a global redistribution of power, which can only succeed through holistic global cooperation, for which a global change of consciousness is needed, especially in the topics: Power of Thought, Power Distribution, Cause-Problem-Causality, Guilt, Justice, Responsibility and Duty and finally in the Unity Consciousness.
Globalized power structures can only be dissolved in global cooperation!
Unfortunately it’s easier to fool people than to convince them were deceived. So there is no way to bring the truth to light past making the deception as obvious as possible. The Attention of the masses must be directed with united forces, as long as until it becomes too embarrassing to deny the truth any longer and in the end, everyone dares to say them out loud.
„Thanks to telecommunications, we have the opportunity for the first time to inform each other directly, across all involuntary hierarchies, and to organize ourselves effectively in order to pool our entire activist potential globally.
For a change that is as non-violent and sustainable as possible, we need a collective change of consciousness, especially among all our friends whose profession and duty it is to maintain state authority, to give or receive orders. What we need is a global system debate that is as media-effective as possible on the interrelationships of the following topics: Capitalism, growth mania, property rights to limited resources, financial dictatorship, money creation, deep state, sham democracy, media monopolies, mind control, illegal wars, unnecessary starvation, senseless destruction of the environment etc.
In order to inevitably start this debate, we could, for example, take the liberty of asking for opinions in front of all public offices on the context of the above-mentioned issues, until it becomes too embarrassing for all concerned to remain silent for any longer, and in the end everyone dares to speak the truth out loud!
Goals, values, visions and ideals of our planetary community:
Preservation of our livelihood (ecosystem), world peace and a good life for all.
A change as fast as possible but also as non-violent, gentle, smooth (crisis-proof) and as much fun as possible 😉
Priority, focus and orientation maximally on the essential, the positive and the dissolution of the causes.
Collective/awakening, knowledge, cognition, insight, finding the truth, consciousness, mindfulness.
Collective politicization (power consciousness), change of consciousness from egoism to altruism, creation of a unity consciousness (human family).
Global cooperation between all nations, instead of power and competition instead of nationalism, racism, neoliberalism, capitalism etc.
global power dissolution into decision making structures that are as holistic as possible (voluntary, fair, sustainable, transparent, flexible, oriented towards the common good, etc.).
Generating abundance for the satisfaction of our needs, through global cooperation and the fairest possible distribution of all the earth’s resources and the most efficient organization of individual human potential
almost all further problems and symptoms will be solved by themselves bit by bit!